10 Helpful Fundraising Websites
Fundraising is the lifeblood of charitable organizations and nonprofit activities. Thanks to the Internet, you now have a wide variety of tools at your fingertips. Following are 10 helpful fundraising websites.
- PayPal.com – PayPal is the leading payment-transferring website on the Internet. Donors can make donations to you instantly from the convenience of their home.
- WorldPay.com – WorldPay is another Internet payment provider. Making donations as easy as possible is critical to maximizing your fundraising success.
- Facebook.com – Social networking can transform your fundraising from ordinary to extraordinary, which is why Facebook is one of our 10 helpful fundraising websites. Make sure fundraisers are using the power of Facebook to solicit donations from their family and friends.
- Twitter.com – Like Facebook, Twitter has serious social networking power. Use this website to get the word out about your fundraising efforts.
- JustGive.org – JustGive.org is a helpful fundraising website that allows nonprofits to collect donations online for free as well as track donations.
- Grassroots.org – According to its website, Grassroots.org offers “free capacity-building services for nonprofit organizations.” With a Grassroots toolbox, you’ll enjoy free web hosting, web building, graphic design, and lots more—making it an excellent fundraising website resource.
- SEOBook.org – SEOBook is a nonprofit’s guide to SEO (search engine optimization). Your fundraising website will be more successful if you use the SEO tools taught on this site.
- FundraisingJobs.com – If you’re looking for a professional fundraiser to join your organization, post your open position on the FundraisingJobs website, which is devoted solely to fundraising positions.
- Philanthropy.com – The Chronicle of Philanthropy offers a variety of resources that can assist you with fundraising. This website explores the latest nonprofit news and ideas, and it even has a fundraising job portal.
- Google.com/nonprofits/ – Google for Nonprofits is a unique program offered by the search engine and is one of the 10 most helpful fundraising websites on the Internet today. With Google for Nonprofits, you can receive free or discounted Google apps, free AdWords advertising, and other great tools!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]10 Helpful Fundraising Websites, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating
How many people are online?
- 10 Raffle Ideas You Can’t Afford to Miss
- 10 Charity Fundraising Events to Raise Large Amounts of Money
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Cheap Fundraising Ideas for When Money is Tight
- 9 Great Fundraising Ideas for When Everything Else Hasn’t Worked
- 10 Exciting Fundraising Ideas for Sports Teams
- How to Hold a Simple 50-50 Raffle
- How to Plan an Excellent Charity Fashion Show
- 10 Simple Fundraiser Ideas for Small Groups
- The Top 10 College Fundraising Ideas Sure to Draw a Crowd
- Candy Fundraising (9)
- Charity Fundraising (86)
- Chocolate Fundraising (7)
- Church Fundraising (75)
- College Fundraising (59)
- Creative Fundraising Ideas (67)
- Easy Fundraising (66)
- Free Fundraising Ideas (60)
- Fun Fundraising Ideas (47)
- Fundraising Events (59)
- Fundraising Ideas for Kids (40)
- High School Fundraising Ideas (68)
- Interviews (4)
- Non Profit Fundraising (83)
- Online Fundraising (13)
- Other (23)
- PTA Fundraising (53)
- Quick Fundraising Ideas (42)
- School Fundraising (85)
- Sports Fundraising (51)
Advertisements That Keep Us Free…