How to Easily Create Websites for Your Organization and Fundraising Events
This post is not about a fundraising idea, but a service that could help many of the charitable and non-profit organizations that use Fundraiser-Ideas.net.
Often, an organization in the midst of fundraising could benefit from creating a website that describes the organization and provides updates and useful contact information and/or a website devoted solely to an upcoming event. The cost and technological barriers to developing a website, however, can prevent many non-profit and other charitable organizations from creating a website. DevHub.com is a trusted solution to these issues.
Dev Hub is a free online site editor. What that means (1) is you don’t pay anything to use their services and (2) you can build and edit your website from any computer with no more technical skill than it takes to edit an email.
How does it work? Dev Hub makes money by placing revenue-sharing advertisements (you get a cut) on your website, but only if you choose to add them. If you don’t choose to put advertisements on your site, it’s still free.
What would my web address be? You have two options. (1) You can buy a domain for about $10/year from one of the many domain name registrars. We recommend GoDaddy.com. It’s the easiest. If you buy a domain, your web address would look something like www.MikesCharity.com. (2) If you don’t want to pay for a domain name to use with your site(s), you can use one of Dev Hub’s subdomains for free. This means that your web address would look something like www.MikesCharity.DevHub.com.
We highly recommend Dev Hub as a way to get over the cost and technical barriers to building a website. Every organization (and even some of your big events) should have a website and this should make it possible for most groups to create one (or many).
To see just how easy it is to create a DevHub site for your organization and/or fundraising event, see below:
- Free Business Cards for Your Organization and Fundraising Events
- How to Hold a Very Successful Custom T-Shirt Fundraiser
- The Top 10 Free Fundraising Ideas
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Fun Fundraising Ideas to Excite Any Audience
- How to Raise Money Online with Affiliate Programs
- Calendar Fundraising Done Right: How to Create a “Men/Women of” Calendar
- The Top 9 Unique Fundraising Ideas
How many people are online?
- 10 Raffle Ideas You Can’t Afford to Miss
- 10 Charity Fundraising Events to Raise Large Amounts of Money
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Cheap Fundraising Ideas for When Money is Tight
- 9 Great Fundraising Ideas for When Everything Else Hasn’t Worked
- 10 Exciting Fundraising Ideas for Sports Teams
- How to Hold a Simple 50-50 Raffle
- How to Plan an Excellent Charity Fashion Show
- 10 Simple Fundraiser Ideas for Small Groups
- The Top 10 College Fundraising Ideas Sure to Draw a Crowd
- Candy Fundraising (9)
- Charity Fundraising (86)
- Chocolate Fundraising (7)
- Church Fundraising (75)
- College Fundraising (59)
- Creative Fundraising Ideas (67)
- Easy Fundraising (66)
- Free Fundraising Ideas (60)
- Fun Fundraising Ideas (47)
- Fundraising Events (59)
- Fundraising Ideas for Kids (40)
- High School Fundraising Ideas (68)
- Interviews (4)
- Non Profit Fundraising (83)
- Online Fundraising (13)
- Other (23)
- PTA Fundraising (53)
- Quick Fundraising Ideas (42)
- School Fundraising (85)
- Sports Fundraising (51)
Advertisements That Keep Us Free…