10 Simple Fundraising Ideas for Clubs
Fundraising is a very important function for clubs. However, your fundraisers don’t have to be complex to be successful. In fact, sometimes simple is better! Following are 10 simple fundraising ideas for clubs.
- Flower Bulb Fundraiser – Lots of people love flowers! A flower bulb fundraiser involves taking orders for flower bulbs from your family, friends, and neighbors for their gardens. Next, the company ships them directly to your donor at the right time for planting—no need to deliver!
- Candy Bar Fundraiser – Your club can make a lot of money selling candy bars. With this simple fundraising idea, club members can go door-to-door or place an “honor system” box in office break rooms.
- Change Jars – Spare change jars can be set near the cash register of local merchants to encourage costumers to donate their excess change to your club. Be sure to label your jars so customers will know where their change donations are going.
- Fundraising Letter – With a well-worded fundraising letter, your club won’t have to sell anything—except itself. Let potential donors know what you’ll be using their donations for in the letter.
- Club Yard Sale – Combine your annual spring cleaning with a club yard sale. Have all club members donate their unwanted items for one large sale. Have information about your club on hand for anyone who is interested.
- 50/50 Raffle – A 50/50 raffle is one of the best simple fundraising ideas because you only need a roll of raffle tickets and a group of people to take part in the raffle. Split the proceeds with the winner. It’s that easy!
- Car Wash – There’s a reason car washes are so popular—they work! All you need are a couple of willing washers, a water source, soap, sponges, towels, and a bucket for soapy water.
- Lollipop Fundraiser – Selling lollipops is a popular simple club fundraising idea because these treats are inexpensive and therefore an easy sell. Simply have them out where people can see them, and you’ll see the profits soar.
- Restaurant Night – With restaurant night, your club partners with a restaurant that agrees to donate a certain percentage of its sales for a night to your club when people bring in your flyers. A restaurant night fundraiser is a simple fundraising idea because all you have to do is make flyers and encourage community members to eat at the particular restaurant on the right night.
- Recycle Cell Phones – Many people have old or broken cell phones. This can be money for your club! Collect old or broken cell phones and sell them to one of the many cell phone recyclers.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]10 Simple Fundraising Ideas for Clubs, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating
How many people are online?
- 10 Raffle Ideas You Can’t Afford to Miss
- 7 Places You Can Get a Free Fundraising Website
- How to Plan an Excellent Charity Fashion Show
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Charity Fundraising Events to Raise Large Amounts of Money
- How to Hold a Simple 50-50 Raffle
- 10 Simple Fundraising Ideas for Individuals
- Why You Need a Fundraising Thermometer and Five Places You Can Get One for Free
- The Top 10 Free Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Simple Fundraiser Ideas for Small Groups
- Candy Fundraising (9)
- Charity Fundraising (86)
- Chocolate Fundraising (7)
- Church Fundraising (75)
- College Fundraising (59)
- Creative Fundraising Ideas (67)
- Easy Fundraising (66)
- Free Fundraising Ideas (60)
- Fun Fundraising Ideas (47)
- Fundraising Events (59)
- Fundraising Ideas for Kids (40)
- High School Fundraising Ideas (68)
- Interviews (4)
- Non Profit Fundraising (83)
- Online Fundraising (13)
- Other (23)
- PTA Fundraising (53)
- Quick Fundraising Ideas (42)
- School Fundraising (85)
- Sports Fundraising (51)
Advertisements That Keep Us Free…