10 Simple Fundraiser Ideas for Small Groups
When people think of fundraising, they often think of a large organization hosting a huge event. However, you don’t need lots of volunteers to successfully raise funds. Following are 10 simple fundraiser ideas for small groups.
- Bake Sale – A bake sale is one of the easiest fundraiser ideas for small groups to pull off. Have each member make a couple of different treats and then host your sale at an event with lots of foot traffic, like a school open house.
- 50/50 Raffle – You only need one person to sell tickets to make a 50/50 raffle a success. Of course, having a few people working the crowd to sell tickets will make your raffle even more successful.
- Flower Day – This is one of the best fundraiser ideas for small groups within a larger organization, like a school. Presell flowers to be delivered to a recipient of the donor’s choice on a certain day. This is especially popular for Valentine’s Day!
- Caroling for Donations – You don’t have to be a choir to use this fundraiser idea for small groups. Sell caroling visits by your group to increase holiday spirit and raise funds for your cause.
- Christmas Shopping Sitters – Let parents get their Christmas shopping done while you watch their kids. Hold it in a gymnasium and play group games with all the kiddos or maybe make a simple holiday craft.
- Dog Wash – This is an especially good fundraising idea for small groups of older kids. Choose a sunny day and be sure to advertise your dog wash fundraiser so people will know to bring their pooch.
- Face-Painting – Although you’ll get more faces painted with a handful of volunteers, you really only need one person to paint faces and raise money for your favorite cause. Select an event where lots of children will be in attendance, like a school carnival or a local festival.
- Poker Night – A small group can host a big fundraiser with a local poker night. Part of the entry fees, or donated prizes, go toward the prizes for the winners. You only need a couple of people to keep the event organized.
- Curb Painting – Having your house number painted on your curb helps visitors, delivery people, and emergency personnel find your home. However, time and weather tend to wear the paint off. Get some stencils and paint and then repaint your neighbors’ house numbers for a small donation to your cause.
- Santa Photos – One person behind the camera, one person as Santa, and that’s all you need to make number 10 on our list of fundraiser ideas for small groups successful. Let people bring their pets for more fundraising fun.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]10 Simple Fundraiser Ideas for Small Groups, 4.0 out of 5 based on 6 ratings
- 10 Simple Fundraising Ideas for Individuals
- How to Host a Simple Used Electronics Fundraiser
- How to Host a Simple Chores for Charity Fundraiser
- 10 Good Fundraising Ideas for the Novice Fundraiser
- How to Host a Great Adult Spelling Bee Fundraiser
- How to Hold a Great Penny Wars Fundraiser
- How to Hold a Simple 50-50 Raffle
- 10 Excellent Club Fundraising Ideas
How many people are online?
- 10 Raffle Ideas You Can’t Afford to Miss
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- The Top 10 College Fundraising Ideas Sure to Draw a Crowd
- 10 Charity Fundraising Events to Raise Large Amounts of Money
- 10 Simple Fundraiser Ideas for Small Groups
- How to Hold a Simple 50-50 Raffle
- How to Plan an Excellent Charity Fashion Show
- 10 Exciting Fundraising Ideas for Sports Teams
- 10 Cheap Fundraising Ideas for When Money is Tight
- 9 Great Fundraising Ideas for When Everything Else Hasn’t Worked
- Candy Fundraising (9)
- Charity Fundraising (86)
- Chocolate Fundraising (7)
- Church Fundraising (75)
- College Fundraising (59)
- Creative Fundraising Ideas (67)
- Easy Fundraising (66)
- Free Fundraising Ideas (60)
- Fun Fundraising Ideas (47)
- Fundraising Events (59)
- Fundraising Ideas for Kids (40)
- High School Fundraising Ideas (68)
- Interviews (4)
- Non Profit Fundraising (83)
- Online Fundraising (13)
- Other (23)
- PTA Fundraising (53)
- Quick Fundraising Ideas (42)
- School Fundraising (85)
- Sports Fundraising (51)
Advertisements That Keep Us Free…