10 Excellent Club Fundraising Ideas
Organizing fundraisers for clubs and activities can be a fun and educational experience for high school students. By selecting club fundraising ideas that relate thematically to the activity or club being supported, club members can often achieve improved results, both in donations and in increased awareness of the club in the greater community. Here are ten club fundraising ideas that go beyond the same old bake sale or car wash routine.
- Yard clean-up and outdoor work. Offering seasonal services is a great way to raise money and awareness for a club. In summer, offering yard clean-up services in the local community can produce significant revenue in a fairly short time; winter activities include shoveling driveways or sidewalks for a modest donation.
- Exhibitions and shows. Incorporating the club’s activities into a fundraising event can boost interest both in the community and on the part of the participants. Gymnastics shows, cheerleading classes and exhibition sports games can provide entertainment for donors while focusing attention on the club itself.
- Partner with local businesses. Partnering with a local business to promote your club and the company’s goods or services can often create significant synergy for both organizations and produce significant rewards.
- Sell promotional materials through online storefronts. A number of online sites provide venues for selling promotional items designed around the club’s activities. Mugs, t-shirts and other memorabilia can produce a year-round income stream for a club and its activities.
- Dog wash. A spin on the familiar car wash theme, a dog wash can be a fun summertime activity for fundraising and bonding with some fun in the sun.
- Club calendars. Calendars focusing on the club and its activities can be clever club fundraising ideas since these useful items cost little to produce and can be marketed to parents, family members and friends with little per-unit investment.
- Radio fund drives. Local radio stations are always looking for additional material. Suggesting a call-in pledge show can sometimes produce amazing results for a fundraising effort.
- Bagging groceries. Grocery stores may be willing to allow your club to sack groceries for an afternoon or a weekend in return for donations and tips from customers.
- Selling discount cards. Discount cards for various local restaurants and stores cost only pennies to produce and can generate consistent revenues for your club, making this one of the most cost-effective club fundraising ideas.
- Coffee breaks. Rather than the traditional bake sale, consider holding a morning coffee shop event in a local business or mall. With a few coffee makers, flavored and exotic coffees and light pastries, club members can turn a healthy profit for their organization. Don’t forget the paper cups!
By incorporating these innovative club fundraising ideas into your overall efforts, high school students can more easily finance the ongoing operations of their activities.
- How to Hold an Excellent Kiss a Pig Fundraiser
- The Top 10 Free Fundraising Ideas
- How to Host a Great Car Wash Fundraiser
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Fun Fundraising Ideas to Excite Any Audience
- The Top 9 Unique Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Safe and Fun Youth Fundraising Ideas
- School Fundraising: Vote for Artwork (with Dollars in Jars)
How many people are online?
- 10 Raffle Ideas You Can’t Afford to Miss
- 10 Charity Fundraising Events to Raise Large Amounts of Money
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- How to Plan an Excellent Charity Fashion Show
- How to Hold a Simple 50-50 Raffle
- 10 Exciting Fundraising Ideas for Sports Teams
- 9 Great Fundraising Ideas for When Everything Else Hasn’t Worked
- 10 Cheap Fundraising Ideas for When Money is Tight
- The Top 10 College Fundraising Ideas Sure to Draw a Crowd
- 10 Simple Fundraiser Ideas for Small Groups
- Candy Fundraising (9)
- Charity Fundraising (86)
- Chocolate Fundraising (7)
- Church Fundraising (75)
- College Fundraising (59)
- Creative Fundraising Ideas (67)
- Easy Fundraising (66)
- Free Fundraising Ideas (60)
- Fun Fundraising Ideas (47)
- Fundraising Events (59)
- Fundraising Ideas for Kids (40)
- High School Fundraising Ideas (68)
- Interviews (4)
- Non Profit Fundraising (83)
- Online Fundraising (13)
- Other (23)
- PTA Fundraising (53)
- Quick Fundraising Ideas (42)
- School Fundraising (85)
- Sports Fundraising (51)
Advertisements That Keep Us Free…