10 Christmas Fundraising Ideas Guaranteed to Spread Holiday Cheer
Christmas is a time of giving. It’s the time of year that people are most likely to open their hearts and their wallets. The following Christmas fundraising ideas are designed to not only help your organization raise much-needed funds but also spread holiday cheer in the process.
- Sell Christmas trees. Partner with a local tree-grower and borrow a section of a parking lot from a neighborhood business to set up your Christmas tree lot. Publicize the charity you support and offer free hot cocoa or hot apple cider to set your tree lot apart from others in town.
- Sell Christmas wreaths. There’s no need to wait for the holidays to start the second of our Christmas fundraising ideas. Check online for suppliers who will even drop ship wreaths directly to your customers.
- Hold a Christmas concert. Who doesn’t love an evening of Christmas music? Pre-sell discounted tickets to the concert and have full-price tickets available at the door. Be sure to let your newspapers and radio stations know about the event in order to receive free publicity.
- Host a Christmas charity dinner. Turkey, ham and all the trimmings are involved in our tastiest of Christmas fundraising ideas. Add Christmas-themed raffle items for more holiday fundraising. If you’re not an expert chef, you could even hold a simple spaghetti dinner fundraiser with a Christmas theme.
- Plan a Jingle bell run/walk. Take your typical charity run or walk, add jingle bells for everyone and an ample amount of Santa hats, and your jingle bell event is sure to spread holiday joy. Have entrants collect donations and award prizes for those with the highest amount of donations.
- Offer Christmas carol-grams. Community members can send a little holiday musical spirit to family and friends while also supporting a good cause. You don’t have to be a professionally-trained vocalist to spread the joy of the season; if you dress festively and have fun, the carol recipient is sure to enjoy your performance.
- Sell Christmas ornaments. There are several online companies that will customize Christmas ornaments for your organization. These limited edition ornaments are a great way to raise funds and raise holiday spirits! Put the year in your design, so that supporters will want to buy future years’ ornaments and continue their collections.
- Plan a Christmas fun day. Put together a series of Christmas-themed activities and craft stations and offer a Christmas fun day to local children for a small fee. Not only will children have holiday fun, but moms and dads can get some child-free Christmas shopping in. Make sure Santa comes to visit!
- Hold a Christmas bake sale. Everyone enjoys bake sale goodies. The holidays are no exception. Festively decorated sugar cookies, gingerbread men, Christmas spritz cookies and more fill people’s tummies and hearts with holiday goodness.
- Christmas window painting. Local businesses love to have their store windows decorated for the holidays. From holiday sayings to full winter scenes, business owners can support your charity and make their stores more festive at the same time.
- How to Raise Money by Wrapping Christmas Gifts
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Safe and Fun Youth Fundraising Ideas
- The Top 10 Free Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Fun Fundraising Ideas to Excite Any Audience
- 10 Raffle Ideas You Can’t Afford to Miss
- How to Hold a Very Successful Custom T-Shirt Fundraiser
- How to Plan a Successful Charity Cake Auction
How many people are online?
- How to Hold a Simple 50-50 Raffle
- 7 Places You Can Get a Free Fundraising Website
- How to Plan an Excellent Charity Fashion Show
- Planning a Fundraising Event: 10 Things You Need to Consider
- Building a Fundraising Website: Here are 10 Things You Need to Include
- How to Host a Wildly Successful Rummage Sale Fundraiser
- 10 Raffle Ideas You Can't Afford to Miss
- The Top 22 Art Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Charity Fundraising Events to Raise Large Amounts of Money
- 10 Christmas Fundraising Ideas Guaranteed to Spread Holiday Cheer
- Candy Fundraising (9)
- Charity Fundraising (86)
- Chocolate Fundraising (7)
- Church Fundraising (75)
- College Fundraising (59)
- Creative Fundraising Ideas (67)
- Easy Fundraising (66)
- Free Fundraising Ideas (60)
- Fun Fundraising Ideas (47)
- Fundraising Events (59)
- Fundraising Ideas for Kids (40)
- High School Fundraising Ideas (68)
- Interviews (4)
- Non Profit Fundraising (83)
- Online Fundraising (13)
- Other (23)
- PTA Fundraising (53)
- Quick Fundraising Ideas (42)
- School Fundraising (85)
- Sports Fundraising (51)
Advertisements That Keep Us Free…